SERVING IT HOT






Have  you ever felt like speaking up and suddenly  it's like you can't move your tongue ? or have you been a a situation  where  you are about  to type a post and suddenly your fingers are frozen? Have you ever felt held back when you were supposed  to be flying ... I see you nodding your head because you can totally relate.
Procasination steals time and your biggest enemy most times is you not the imaginary demons
Do what you fear the most and fear will creep out of you....
All the what ifs the doubts and fear that contends with you is the real enemy that you need to fight before it silences you.

      Welcome  to a new dawn,remember that for you  to move from where you are, you have to take a step first, so enough of the dreaming it is TIME TO ACT
Are you wondering if there are stories from the Sahara ?Oh well so many things happened while some got me excited me,others left me heartbroken .
While  I was trying hard to follow a pattern  for this amazing blog series I learnt the hard way that it would be better to serve the stories from the Sahara  hot. 
 I must confess  that PayPay adviced  me earlier but I didn't  listen,about PayPay check out PayPay via this link http://northernvirtue.com she has inspired me a great deal and I respect her a lot. 
So can we all forget the sequence earlier planned?
From now hence forth stories  from the Sahara would be coming as it comes, no rules, no boundaries, just true stories.... 
        My first story in my next post on Saturday will be about what I found on my visit to an IDP camp, and yes the IDP camp is  in Maiduguri Nigeria.
Thanks for reading.


Comments

  1. Anticipating more stories from Sahara Desert. Keep at it. Serve it hot hot. Thanks for the mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FACING DEATH

Love at the Gallery

GOLD CASTLE